Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Happended To Denise Milani

Sunday &

roughly translated

Since one should not unnecessarily interfere with the habits, but at least one image from Sunday dinner. Strangely enough, the chicken was the holding in the oven (while I was making the sauce) is quite collapsed. In other words, the pictures were rather unsatisfactory not eating happily. I have varied somewhat, was in the separate chicken legs quite a bit of pepper here, otherwise the usual - thyme, onions, Rosemary ... Oh, the beans got time for a change, except for freshly grated nutmeg from a little brown butter. And here is another picture of the art roses that can be found abundant in this house. As can be seen in the background, is located on the walls outside the Christmas decorations still. I can just decide not to remove it. Once I find that it was me this time have been particularly successful, partly because she gives the usual sadness somehow something slightly Fairy.



Since one should not unnecessarily quit habits, at least one image from our Sunday dinner. Strangely enough chicken, the, holding in the oven to stay warm (while I was making the sauce), quite collapsed a bit. In other words, the pictures were rather unsatisfactory, the eating not, happily. I’ve varied somewhat the dishes, the separate chicken legs got a lot of bell pepper, otherwise the usual - thyme, onion, rosemary ... Oh, the beans got for a change not only freshly grated nutmeg but some brown butter too. And here is another picture of the false roses, which are numerous in this house. As you can see in the background the Christmas decoration is still on the walls outside. I just can’t decide to remove it. On one hand I find I was rather successful this time with it, on the other, I think it added to the common misery somehow something slightly fairylike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment