Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Get Jet Ski Licence Online

Nerve Strong



My little blog is often quite mono-thematic. How gratifying, therefore, that we can break this monotony of all: A young blogger and artist from Cambridge, "Robjn" , about whom I should write you something soon, because I admire him much (the somewhat deserted-looking blog deceiving, he is extremely productive, you see there on the left side under his left to, as here), gave me access to these two videos. I have indicated once that fear of heights is one of the things that I know only too well. So I needed a little self-discipline, to see them by the end. climb in the top video workers a slightly higher radio tower in the lower moves, or better someone climbs on a half-destroyed road on a steep rock face along. When you overcome the horror again, the views are surprisingly beautiful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment