Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bisaya Filipino Translator

About Art Rosen &


The last Sunday was the "Last Sunday after Epiphany. That is, it is the Christmas circle finally closed. I mention this only because my mother even more crowded, now the Epiphany star had yet to the ground. And the last argument for me not to do it is no longer needed. Therefore, once an image.

This is a bit of a Fix post, as I at various Broken down "herumkaue. And before anyone thinks fall I had the winter sleep, and especially since I just received an interesting suggestion when reading a commentary on last Sunday - a few domestic pictures, mainly of artificial roses and old photo albums (it was a little nostalgic event). I personally have a rather ambiguous relationship with artificial flowers, at least in the summer, give this time of year it is at least one pleasant memory of the appearance of real roses. And to fuel the imagination further, yet very contrasting poems 2 Rose Art


Friedrich Hölderlin


On A Rose

forever in the womb with
Sweet Queen of the hallway!
you and me, the quiet, great,
quickening nature;
roses! our jewelry outdated
assailants' unravel you and me,
But the eternal seed
unfolded soon be a revival!


Heinrich Heine

The rose scent - but if she feels
What they smell, if the nightingale
feels self, which manifests itself in our soul overcomes
In her song sweet echo, -

I do not know. But very often makes us annoyed
The truth! And rose and nightingale,
they Erlögen also feel beneficial
Would such a lie, as in many cases -

0 comments:

Post a Comment