Monday, February 28, 2011

Chennai Kmbd Bus Stop

An act for the Milky Way

"From the series The editor recalls"

The basic idea, which I made in January 1994 and I packed into a comprehensive concept paper were, in some cases very far into the future. All this, however, had something to do with the fact that I act with the ongoing management not fully satisfied was. I had the development of the action a little too vague before, she was influenced by ideas that had emerged in a jolly mood and quickly forgotten.

was important to me that for example the Milky Way was upgraded as a central location for the novel's action. Although I did have fallen, as in Ayindi cycle between 1700 and 1749 the volumes of the bazaars Hamam Esch in the novels appeared, and so curious about the coming Hamam Esch-making cycle. At the same time but I had bad memories of how illogical I had found the Akon-stories between the volumes of 1600 and 1649th

It was already clear at this time, should continue as the current cycle. The Novels should play in the faraway galaxy Hirdobaan, but I was not enough. "The Milky action is not action-supporting for the overall plot, which I am certainly" aware, I wrote and requested that the Milky Way must "be more clearly structured." I was in my internal critique quite specific: "The current approach - first time with a bit of Akon, then the Galactic Guardians, then return the FAMUG - I do not like, there must in my opinion more trustworthy relationships here,"

One of my claims: the. "Enemy in the Milky Way" would be a "background-sparring partner, I saw him" as a permanent Enemy for several cycles, "and drew on an idea by Ernst Vlcek. He had introduced the Galactic Guardians, and I wanted to use them. They are "foundation for the structure of a intergalactic Mafia, compared to the old Condos Vasac the time of the Solar Empire" - so my suggestion. This power must "with influence at the highest positions of Galaktikums be provided at various levels to work."

stayed at this I thought, especially on popular movies, in which it was always about the most complex crimes. I imagined being able to put such stories in a science-fiction series successfully, "one part more mundane things like piracy, drug trafficking, arms trading daily organizer, "on the other more dangerous things like the influence on politicians and business people. Such an organization would "work for the author always something to offer> interlace, 'without us rather helpless constructs such as the Blue Legion need."

I pointed to the argument: "An inter-galactic, or is even throughout the Local Group operating Mafia always more dangerous than a bunch of cranks" Later we sat around a portion of it.. When we started but with the Egon Thor overall complex, but soon we needed no "sparring partner" more, and the Galactic Guardians sank slowly into oblivion ...

What has yet to be implemented later, was my call, Arkon incorporate stronger. "We can Arkon as a counterpart (not enemy) to Terra thus always easily weave into the story," I wrote and suggested: "The national group - to Theta of Ariga and Cassian - the Arkon system are gaining influence and gains in the years 1219/1220 to power by democratic means in the old empire. With a consistent> Home-ins Reich "policy (which must occur not even militarily) the Arkoniden build in the years back to their old empire"

Who remembers no more about it. For years, played the Arkoniden PERRY RHODAN in the series no more relevant role, and I found illogical. "To Karl-Herbert Scheer times had the Arkon Empire a few thousand solar systems, today's empire is just a few hundred," I argued: "That the Arkoniden but then - using the jumper for example - and the trading monopoly of the Cosmic Hanse in question and put on your own trade with foreign galaxies, I consider suitable to provide> Background \u0026lt;for the entire story

Later, of course, all very different. Robert Feldhoff had the brilliant idea to become the Emperor Bostich I. , and Rainer Castor created with the full background to his work the Arkon Empire, as in the 90 years after treatment and was decisive in the PERRY RHODAN series.

fan-oriented rather think of my forth my thoughts on the trade routes were. Again and again, had been described in the novels that "Hanse caravans and caravans in the Local Group gave out," and build I wanted. Says Ernst Vlcek had in 1660, the band "priest-mountain trade route from the Hauri Aralon" mentioned, I wanted to feed the whole, but stronger.

In my concept, I thought, "also offer trade routes such as the Duchy of Krandhor (which is still threatened by the Aychartan pirates?), The thickness of the former metropolitan by Seth-Apophis, the realm of the 30 galaxies of the Anoree after Gruelfin and M 87 or in the Lares galaxy always possibilities. "

Today I am glad that we have not been implemented. The act would be shredded, they would have found less evidence, and the Egon Thor cycle later anyway, we found a way to see many other galaxies and to provide the authors of such a huge scope for their ideas and novels ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment