Monday, February 7, 2011

Waiting Time Between Tb Test

read traces



Yes, leaving even a trace of such blog. I was looking for a comment that had the esteemed blogger "Bella Rosa" wrote one here and which I knew that I had never answer out of embarrassment. And since the lagged some time, I went in search to once again leave much remarkable friendly people in this place. Maybe I should even try to make a review of comments, because often one is in the relevant Currently not able to respond from adequate. The

brought me but only once on a different idea, namely to undertake a little journey through some of my favorite blogs. Let's start right at the heart friendly "Bella Rosa", the these wonderfully inspiring place of beauty and poetry cares. It has today (this post was started yesterday, but on Tuesday ended) wrote sympathetically about Paula Modersohn-Becker and to Rilke quotes.

Johann Heinrich Fuseli, nightmare
1781 found here

This appears, in fact, something unpleasant, But Johann Heinrich Fuseli, the master of the nightmare was 270 years ago, on 7 Born in February 1741. I had considered briefly, something to write about him, but Jay, author of quality blogs "Silvae" had once done so entertaining that I that thought immediately dropped after I read his post, just a quote: "What he (Füssli) is not technically mastered, he compensates by originality."



This is again a little more friendly and an old sun from me, I mean an older photo of it to call, at best, nice, but if I want to see a blog that's me for years with good photographs (mostly gardens and landscapes) surprise, it's about Casa Coniglio ", written by Forest of Albuquerque, where he is after a trip to California, returned apparently repentant . He has posted just a small series of a sunset there.

Another beautifully photographed blog comes from the Hawaiian Arnold, who lives in San Diego. Because I know him a little closer, I'm not surprised it was that it in nature or where ever found regularly describes things interesting and knowledgeable, but even more that he energy has to do this every day with an iron discipline. And we want this to be as enjoyable today can also end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment