Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Does Mesenteric Adenitis Ean

Sunday &

roughly translated


What a tedious habit I have since tinkered so good. A small roast pork (on onions, rosemary, thyme and oregano to the sauce was added to sour cream) we had today, with Brussels sprouts and a potato for me. Since the images do not come along so exciting, I have a picture of the latest invention of my wife to do mother, a rhubarb pie.


What a wearisome habit I created here, anyway. A small roast pork with crust (on onions, rosemary, thyme and oregano, to the sauce which added some sour cream) we had today, with Brussels sprouts and potatoes au gratin for me. Since the images do not appear that exciting, I added a picture of the latest invention of my mother, a rhubarb pie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment