Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stores That Sell Dickies Bookbag

Sunday &

roughly translated

I did it this time around with the images over the top. But this is only the fact is due that I was very happy today. On my side of the table it was time to peppers. One of the two ended up in a steak - pepper - Gratin (on the 2nd image in raw form, along with cream, thyme, basil and onions), the other in a salad.


The gratin was a bit too long in the oven, due my usual poor sense of time, you see it in him, but it did not impair the taste. The salad was next to the pepper of tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, olives and pickled peppers, to some water from the cucumber and capsicum, olive oil, salt and pepper of course. Recommended.


Why 2 dishes. My mother may not include peppers. For that, and I will be back fiercely criticized for this remark, she loves her food about 6 to 7, with which they had delighted her family for decades. This time they had very large appetite for goulash. Not that it would not become a good stew. Was it. She also was able to once again cook. But, and that's the only reason why I made that remark, I get some dishes for the next few decades, only in exceptional cases herunter. Und so einen Tag hatten wir heute nicht.


This time I overstated a bit with the pictures. But it’s only due to the fact that I was pretty satisfied today. On my side of the table the theme was peppers. One of the two ended up in a steak - pepper - Gratin (on the 2nd image in raw form, with cream, thyme, basil and onions), the other in a salad. The gratin was a bit too long in the oven (my usual poor time management) as you can see, but it did not impair the taste. The salad was made next to the pepper from tomatoes, gherkins, onions, olives and pickled peppers, with a little water from the pickled pepper and gherkins, olive oil, salt and pepper of course. Enjoyable.


Why 2 dishes? Well, like some other things my mother doesn’t like peppers. But, and I will be fiercely criticized for this remark again, she loves her preferred about 6 to 7 dishes, with which she had delighted her family for decades. This time she had very big appetite for goulash. Well it was a good goulash, really. Plus once again she had an opportunity to cook. But, and that's the only reason why I made that remark, for the next few decades some dishes I only can eat sometimes. And today was not such a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment