Sunday, February 13, 2011

Toy Story Birthday Invite Wording

Saturday & Sunday &

roughly translated

Today we are a little late, not only with will be issued to habitual Sunday dinner pictures, no it wait another 2 posts in the last week finished writing, too. Before I begin my usual short description: This blog is not quite as anonymous as he began again, and so an explanation of what this every Sunday actually is. Now that is simple, it began at the time when I was trying every day to post something, and I suffered from a certain lack of ideas, so I came to the obvious. And then, as there is always just to dead poets and saints and, at least in summer, live roses and the like, I avoid, however, to be too personal, I thought it would be a harmless way to bring a little privacy, and apparently was I thus not entirely false, at least I am now a little of the prisoner of my own idea.


Last Sunday I had to expose to ridicule the law, such as whether a famine had broken (the plate was clearly a little too excessive for the smaller roasts), this time is that I think refutes. So, we had turkey breast (fried with onion and rosemary and thyme, the sauce was more like slightly sour cream). The beans were not cooked with salt water, but also with some pepper and savory. And as I always have to go a little compromise in cooking, I cooked for my own fun chicken breast with pepper, red pepper and green onions.


The pictures of sliced roast turkey, I could not quite decide, so I took them both, on the one hand, the ornament of the age-old serving plate nice to see, on the other hand, the amusing and creates unwarranted impression of gluttony (through the included cutlery).



And so it's not just about eating it: I found this story of Elizabeth II of Great Britain just oddly touching, it was especially her unusual voice, which took me by surprise her.


We are a little late today, not only with the Sunday dinner pictures (what has become a habit somehow), no, there are another two posts from the last week waiting to be finished too. Before I start my usual short description: This blog is not quite as anonymous as it was at the beginning, and so an explanation about why this every Sunday. Well, that’s simple, it began at the time when I was trying to post something every day, and once I suffered from a certain lack of ideas (to be honest more than one time), so I found the obvious. And then, as it’s here always about dead poets and saints and, at least in summer, living roses and something like that, and I avoid, however, to be too personal, I thought it would be a harmless way to bring some privacy, and apparently was I thus not entirely false with it, at least I am now a bit a prisoner of my own idea.

Last Sunday I had to endure with good cause the ridicule (in a friendly way) if we have a famine here (the plate was clearly too big for the rather smaller roast), this time it’s different I would say. So, we had a turkey breast roast (fried with onion, rosemary and thyme, to the sauce was added some sour cream). The beans were not cooked only with salt water, but also with some pepper and savory. And as I always have to make some compromise in cooking, I made for myself chicken breast with pepper, red pepper and green onions.

I couldn’t decide which pictures of the sliced turkey roast to take, so I took them both, on one the ornament of the pretty old serving plate is nicely to see, from the other the amusing and false impression may appear I would suffer from gluttony (because of the cutlery).

And so that it's not just all about eating today: I found this film of Elizabeth II of Great Britain strangely touching, it was especially her (for me) unusual voice, Which surprisingly won me over to her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment