Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ureterovesicaljunction

birds of prey at the upper lake

In the last two years I am Obersee really only one kind of birds of prey have noticed: kestrel. You could regularly see a female in the vicinity of the viaduct:



And from time to time was also a male look:



Sorry have made these animals apparently rare, so far I've only seen a couple that was probably just passing through. And buzzards are almost rare in comparison, in the winter before last had the one next to the Jöllebrücke made easy:



is all the more beautiful it that I could shoot in the last few days two species that I otherwise rarely get in front of the lens. The male hawk I had already in the last post mentioned . Today, this kite for a while then circled over the viaduct and then moved slowly along the direction Johannisbachaue Heep:



Then next would actually stop by a fish eagle on the upper lake ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment