Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mfc 9420 Toner Status

Little Curlew

well in recent days seen in the common gull Blog some pictures from the Versmolder break. The area I did not know, so I've made today in the morning, sometimes on the road. I think I will have to focus even more on subsequent visits to something where good view points, but first impressions do you want more.

in a field I was able to observe a large number of lapwings and curlews. Another bird I initially could not quite place. Unfortunately, the meadow was still exactly in the direction of the rising sun. Only after some time I could see the animal clearly:



together especially with the adult bird was I then realized that this is a young curlew:



While I of an observation tower breakfaster heron watched, and this wagtail, which seems to pick this morning with the rolls turn came



flew the adult curlew away some of its young, kept it but a fence post made always in mind:



Unfortunately I had to just past the place, to get back to my car:



I hope that the bird did not take me too bad. I can well imagine that coming soon more photos from this area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment