Sunday, June 6, 2010

I-catcher Console – Web Monitor-webcam

black swan on the upper lake

The upper lake is always good for surprises ...

Actually, I just wanted to see again after the river plovers that there regularly for over a month at the stone wall between St. John's river and lake can be observed. Today was just one because:



And of course interested me then, how is the offspring of mute swans. Probably because of the long winter, they have this year not as usual five or six chickens, but just one thing:



is There but not from the mother lost sight of and gets determines the undivided attention:

look

As I will be so over the lake, I see this scene:



In fact, a black swan. He swam first to the bay later before Jöllemündung



but he could be on the south bank at close range (and a bad angle to the sun) observed:



And at this Upper Lake photos in the last two weeks, even "get rid": A sandpiper



and a great spotted woodpecker



Update : A seek to the swan in the evening was unfortunately unsuccessful, but I only have the east side of the lake will be searched. There were just too many people go, and I got to watch that I do not yet time will fail, as any idiot again scrambling over the stone dam at the Jöllemündung. I hope at some point because someone breaks a leg, and then, the city not just a "sign that is bent in two days, but otherwise shall ensure that at least this corner of the upper lake remains undisturbed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment