Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Many Calories Are In Chinese Curry Sauce

Photos without chattering

Even if the last post here on the blog already a while ago, I was photo-technically not completely inactive. But there was no real special features for which would have been worth a longer article. For all those interested in my current photo, was again referred to the Photo Gallery on my web site , there are always quite close in time to find recordings.

I'm just about to complete my photo equipment. A good tripod head is already bought the matching stand is coming soon, right now I am still using an older. Then I'll write again in more detail. I've been trying lately to take pictures of the upper lake gulls in flight:



It struck me above all, how stupid are some people who can not be argued out of it to feed the waterfowl. If they could at least give the animals adequate nourishment in appropriate portions. This is actually already cruelty to animals:



The Common Gull in the first picture for a while flew with the piece in the throat, without that she could swallow it.

Then maybe a few photos that you have to not get upset:

0 comments:

Post a Comment