Saturday, December 25, 2010

Free Prom Dress Catalogs North Georgia

alone make

The snow has caused this unusual year for a new feature: I could not drive on Christmas Eve with my parents. Since the weather had calmed down but today, I can make up for my visit quickly.

This young cranes will hopefully soon a couple of fellows:



He was seen yesterday in Oppenweher Fledder. In principle, keep some on cranes in the marsh lowlands and Diepholzer are likely to remain well over the winter, but so entirely without connection to a group it will probably have a bird's hard.

Since the upper lake is frozen over, I picked up last weekend to tip out of the Common Gull Blog and I put up the Lutter-storage ponds in Heepen. In addition to various species of ducks and laughing gulls could be seen some little grebe:



Let's see what the rest of the year still does, and what surprises 2011 holds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment