Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Evangelist Mike Shaw

is the end of the announcement

On Saturday I was not sure yet whether I'll be looking at other games of the U-20 Women's World Cup in the stadium. Actually, the question had been resolved over the weekend: On Monday I bought tickets for all remaining games in Bielefeld.

Also I was at the game against England, Japan, and I again took pictures. Shortly after the start of the second half, I am approached by a tie support of FIFA, if I make the photos for private use or for commercial purposes. Above all, he complained that my camera (which weighs in telephoto almost three kilograms) to had a monopod-mounted tripod. That would not be allowed, and that I should not hesitate to remove the camera. Basically, I can take pictures but also by private treaty, but since my sense of this scheme is perfectly clear, I had the pleasure passed abruptly to more photos.

What excites me the most is that it is not such arrangements previously mentioned. I have photographed on Friday for five hours with this combination, without the person has objected to. Upon entering the stadium's folder on the camera and the tripod have seen. This is as daft as the arbitrary rules that one may take any one-liter bottles.

Actually, I'm also assuming that the FIFA sooner or later because of reports published photos of the Friday games. I earn a penny to my web pages (on the contrary, for my own server I pay every month), but that does not matter. Even if I try to make advertisement for a sport that gets far too little attention, as long as that is not sanctioned by the association, which is prohibited.

The second game of the day I'll look equally comfortable via live stream from my couch. This then has the advantage that I did not hear the comments of some dimwitted would-be fans, and there is no smoking then.

Ah yes, the tickets are now of course. Thus, the 40 € are not set entirely in the sand:
  • quarter-finals, Saturday, 24.07, 11.30 clock, Block H
  • semifinals, Thursday, 29/07, 18:30 clock, Block H
  • place match.. 3 and finals, Sunday, 1.8. Report, 12:00 clock and 15:00 clock, Block J right
If you are interested in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment